- Indications and contraindications for maxillary sinus floor elevation surgery
- Anatomical Considerations
- Surgical material and anesthesia
- Lateral window approach (Boyne’s modified, Misch and Tatum)
- Crestal approach with osteotomes (atraumatic or Summers technique)
- Biomaterials for sinus lift – advantages and disadvantages
- Bone substitutes
- Growth factors (PGRF, L-PRF, etc.) and PGRF membranes
- Complications of sinus lift surgery
- Medication in Oral Surgery
- Hands-on: types of flaps, opening of external cortical, lifting of Schneiderian membrane, sutures, sinus lift kit.
- Clinical cases with real surgeries.
Course + Coffee breaks // 1000€ + IVA (230€) = 1230€
Do your registration: Enroll
Lisbon Dentistry Academy takes responsibility for all the material used during the course.
Lisbon Dentistry Academy
Avenida Casal Ribeiro, 50, 1º.
1000-093 Lisbon, Portugal
The well-being of our patients is a priority, and all are treated according to the highest medical standard. Each patient is prepared by a team of local dentists and subsequently accompanied by them.
* LDA reserves the right to cancel the course up to 15 days before it begins, for any reason beyond our control.