- This event has passed.
MASTERING LAMINATED VENEERS | RAFAEL PUGLISI & CARLOS DE CARVALHO
4th March 2016 - 6th March 2016
- Development of facial aesthetic analysis and detailed test sequence for customizing the ideal smile;
- Understanding the importance of dental photography can select and properly regulate the photographic equipment necessary for the development of photographic base protocol for the digital planning in cosmetic dentistry;
- Understanding of digital planning in cosmetic dentistry through Digital Smile Design;
- Ownership and use of software and digital tools to improve interdisciplinary communication as a dental technician and the patient;
- The development and understanding of the Mock-up paper from the waxing guided by the DSD;
- Learning and improvement of skills needed to run the “Dental Contact Lenses”;
- Learning and full understanding of clinical protocol with 3 steps to customizing smiles to the “Dental Contact Lenses”.
- The preparation and minimally invasive adequacy;
- The casting technique;
- Selection of porcelain and laboratory technique confection of ceramic micro laminates;
- Color selection x substrate;
- Support, try- in and adjustments for adaptation;
- Occlusal adjustments.
The course will enable the participant to improve, deepen and enhance work from an established scientific approach to the clinical experience of a complete protocol for the confection of ceramic micro laminates. This protocol involves everything from digital planning in cosmetic dentistry to mock-up, preparation and dental fitness, molding, testing, cementing, completion and occlusal adjustments.
A theoretical and demonstrative course with a live patient.
Introduction to ceramic micro laminates and minimally invasive philosophy, evolution of veneers preparations to the adjustments for ceramic fragments;
Adhesion and biometric;
Why ceramic micro laminates?
Following aesthetic observation, smile facial analysis and smile, dental forms, personalized dental proportion;
Introduction to dental photography + Demonstration complete dental Photographic Protocol, digital and DSD planning;
Interactive analysis of different cases for developing and refining diagnosis and planning in cosmetic dentistry;
Wax -up and planning of the event will be attended to during the course;
Development of complete photographic protocol of the patient who will be attending the course (for those professionals who have photographic equipment);
Silicone wall of confection for mock-up;
Mock -up in live patient.
Dental preparations suitability to receive ceramic restorations/contact lenses with minimally invasive or non-invasive x traditional preparations;
Ceramics used and recommended for minimally invasive restorations/tooth contact lenses;
Color Selection dental x substrate.
Realization of minimally invasive preparations (adaptation) to receive ceramic restorations/contact lenses – Dental adequacy of live patient;
Molding carrying the patient;
Color-making and porcelain selection in use.
Ceramic fragments x Dental Contact Lenses Cementation techniques for minimally invasive ceramic restorations / contact lenses;
Faults and most common errors that occur in veneers;
Finishing and polishing;
Cementation of contact lenses + finishing + occlusal adjustment.
Clinical coordinator and Director of the Guy Puglisi Institute
IGP coordinator of the research department
Monitor the IGP ceramics department
Member of the ADA
CARLOS DE CARVALHO
Doctor of Dentistry, University of São Paulo – USP FOB
Ph D. in biomaterials at the University of Siena. – Italy
Master of Science in biomaterials at the University of Siena – Italy
Specialist in Dentistry from the University of São Paulo – USP FOB
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon – Fontana Park
Rua Eng. Vieira da Silva 2
Clínica de Implantologia Avançada
Avenida Casal Ribeiro, 50, 1º
20 places available. The course will only be held if there are 12 entries.
Each course is an opportunity to experience Lisbon, and to enjoy Portuguese cuisine and our unbelievable wines. We cannot reveal more. Surprise!
If a participant is unable to attend the course and informs LDA after 22 February, the full fee will be charged. If we have to cancel the course, no fee will be charged, but we will not be liable for any costs that the participant may incur. We cannot be held liable if invited guest speaker cancels a course. If a participant is unable to attend the course and informs LDA before 22 February, 2016, only 10% of the fee will be charged.