- This event has passed.
DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN – VÍCTOR SÁNCHEZ
16th October 2015 - 17th October 2015
– Performing the Photo/Video Documentation SLR and iPhone.
– Step by Step Smile Design.
– Transferring the 2D DSD to the working model and analogue wax-up.
– The future today;
– DSD Lab products and lab order workflow.
– Biological negotiation, risk assessment and decision making-process;
– Integrating Function and Biomechanics into the Smile Design;
– The 5 main questions the clinician should answer when planning treatment;
– The 5 main clinical steps for quality and longevity.
– Treatment planning for the case of the live Patient;
– Preparing the treatment plan presentation for the Patient.
– The mock-up technique.
• Emotional Photo/Video documentation;
• Tricks for the Emotional portraits and videos;
• Creating the Smile Design Slides;
• Emotional Smile Design Communication.
MATERIAL INTENDED TO BRING
Laptop Mac or PC with the Keynote 6.2 or PowerPoint 2013
Dr. Sanchez is a young Venezuelan dentist dedicated to minimally invasive esthetic dentistry. At his young age, he has positioned himself as a valued and trusted dentist in his home country as well as internationally. His constant investments in education with several leading new technology developers, his passion for dentistry and hard work have earned him the respect of his colleagues.